Refresher A (15 Hours) Student Cost: $1,200.00
Refresher B (25 Hours) Student Cost: $1,450.00
Refresher C (40 Hours) Student Cost: $1,850.00
Example: Refresher "A" would consist of: 15 Hours of one-on-one Training, 8 Hours of BTW Training and 7 Hours Written Evaluation.
5 Hours of Written Evaluation Consists of:
- Pre-Trip Inspection and Airbrake Systems Check
- Backing Skills Test (straight, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, blind-side back)
- Fifth Wheel and Trailer Sliders
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Entry Level Driver Video ( Driver Qualification, Driver Wellness, Hours of Service and Whitleblower Protection)
- Brake Adjustment
- Installing Chains
- CDL Road Test (2 hrs)
Class A Refresher Courses require:
- Class A CDL License or Permit with a stamped copy from DMV verifying (Airbrakes and Combination Vehicle) endorsements
- Verifiable Experience
- D.O.T. Medical Card
- D.O.T. Drug Screen with a Negative result
- Any additional Training will be charged at $100.00 per Hour
- Third Party Testing done on-site by appointment only.
Refresher "B & C" are modified to meet the students needs to complete DMV requirements.
Refresher Course Applicant’s will not be issued a Diploma or Certificate of Training, nor do they qualify for Job Placement.
We also offer a 3-Hour Evaluation (student cost is $250) to evaluate your skills and place you in the correct refresher program. Additional hours are $100 per hour.