Bookstore Return / Refund Policy
If you have dropped or changed classes you may return your text for a refund under the conditions below:
- *Returns ONLY through the first week of the TERM in which they were purchased. No refunds will be issued after the first week of that term, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- *Must have a copy of your current schedule dated the day you come in to return your text; this can be obtained from the Registration Office.
- *Must have your receipt for proof of purchase.
- *There is a $2.00 fee subtracted from your total refund.
- *Refunds will be given in the same manner as the purchase (if a credit card was used you must have the same credit card; if financial aid was used your financial aid will be credited).
- *New books in shrink wrap are not refundable if unwrapped; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- *New books must be in "new" condition; if bent or marked in any way it will be refunded as a used book!
* Remember it is ultimately your responsibility as the student to get the correct books for your classes. All required texts are clearly marked with shelf tags. Double check your CRN numbers and course numbers with that on your class schedule.
Refund Time Period
- For Fall, Winter and Spring Terms, the LAST DAY FOR A FULL REFUND is 1 week from the 1st day of the term in which the textbooks were purchased.
- DURING THE SUMMER TERM, books may be returned only during the first week of the term in which they were purchased.
- AFTER THE LAST DAY FOR A FULL REFUND, ALL TEXTBOOK SALES ARE FINAL.
Laptops, tablets and software are non-returnable.