Spring Term (Mar 30 - Jun 12)
Fitness Center - Non Credit
- Mon-Fri : 7am - 7pm
By the term - must register by calling 541-440-7744
- CRN44666 - give representative this CRN number
- Current students & public - $25 (Call to register)
- Part-time staff - $25 (Call to register)
- Full-time staff - No fee (Call to register)
Fitness Center - Credit
- Fitness Center: Basics – for beginners and those not familiar with Fitness Center equipment.
- Fitness Center: Aerobic – for students wishing to concentrate on Aerobic based workouts.
- Fitness Center: Strength – for students wishing to concentrate on Strength training workouts.
There is an orientation class that all students who sign up for the Fitness Center classes must attend, typically the first week of the term. See schedule of classes for more details on Orientation times.
- Aerobic Fitness – a circuit training course designed to do both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with weights and aerobic machines.
- Weight Training – introduction and program for strength training.
Cheryl Yoder - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Physical Ed / Outdoor Rec
Administrative Secretary, Physical Ed