The UCC Fitness Center is available for use by students enrolled in fitness classes.
Courses in the Fitness Center
Non-credit Community Education fitness classes are available for $25 a term.
View / download the physical education section from the class schedule
- Fitness Center: Basic – for complete beginners or not familiar with Fitness Center equipment and usage.
- Fitness Center: Aerobic – for students wishing to concentrate on Aerobic based workouts.
- Fitness Center: Strength – for students wishing to concentrate on Strength training workouts.
There is an orientation class that all students who sign up for the Fitness Center classes must attend, typically the first week of the term. See schedule of classes for more details on Orientation times.
- Aerobic Fitness – a circuit training course designed to do both aerobic and anaerobic workouts with weights and aerobic machines.
- Weight Training – Introduction and program for strength training.
Cheryl Yoder - Contact
Chair, Associate Professor, Physical Ed / Outdoor Rec