Page 17 of 19
- By means of a petition signed by 10 percent of the ASUCC student body a special election shall be held for initiative measures.
- A special petition, signed by 20 percent of the ASUCC student body, shall refer to a special election any measure passed by the ASUCC.
- A member of ASUCC Student Leadership Team, by petition of 20 percent of the ASUCC student body, shall be referred to a special election for the purpose of recall.
- All petitions circulated for signatures must first by cleared for ambiguity by the Public Relations Officer.
- The Public Relations Officer shall assign a ballot title and cause a special election to be held upon the issue within 15 days from the date the petitions are filed and the signatures approved.
- The election results must be posted within two days after the election by the Public Relations Officer.
- The ASUCC Student Leadership Team shall act in accordance with the outcome of the election.