Page 11 of 19
Article X—Associated Student Executive Council
Section 1—The Structure
- The ASUCC Executive Council shall consist of the President, Executive Vice President, Vice President of Student Activities, Public Relations Officer, Secretary/Business Manager.
- There shall be an advisor serving in an ex officio capacity.
- Each member of the ASUCC Executive Council shall have one vote.
- There shall be no absentee or proxy voting.
- The ASUCC Executive Council shall meet weekly during the academic year, with the exception of vacations, holidays and finals week.
- The ASUCC Executive Council shall meet once per term for a planning session.
- The ASUCC President may call for a meeting at any time deemed necessary.
- Committee chair person(s) shall attend in order to give a report from their committee.