Upcoming Home Basketball GameCome out and support your Riverhawks! The Lady Hawks are currently undefeated in league games! For a great game at a low price with great company, come to the Hawks Nest on the following dates:
- Sat, Feb 28
Mt Hood CC - Women @ 2pm/Men @ 4pm
Celebrate What Makes You Unique- Diversity Week 2015
From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Student Center each day
Monday, March 2: Disabilities Awareness
- Learning activities, study tips, and information about students with disabilities! featuring a Ted Talk from Stella Young "I am Not your Inspiration" “From Where I Sit” at Noon in the Cafeteria.
- “Liberty In North Korea” will present at Noon in the CafeteriaIndividuals from across campus will share with unique stories! Come and share yours
- Campus Clubs will be sharing information about how YOU can get involved on campus. Get information about ASUCC and how you can get involved with student leadership!
- Come and celebrate some of the strong women on campus and in our world. Paula Usrey's website will be spotlighted. Also, take the pledge to help end violence against women.The documentary “Miss Representation” will play at 3 p.m. in the Cafeteria! Free pizza and lemonade!
- The campus Gay- Straight Alliance will sponsor some activities in the campus center. We will also feature the documentary “Bullied” at Noon in the Cafeteria
From 7 p.m. to 11 p.m in the Cafeteria
LIVE! ALL REQUEST DANCE PARTY!
- Come dance the night away for a good cause! The Oregon Musical Theater Company will be raising money for their annual festival which takes place on campus during the summer! There will be a fun dance where students can dance the night away! ASUCC will be selling concessions! The Oregon Musical Theatre Festival at Umpqua Community College will present LIVE! ALL REQUEST DANCE PARTY! on March 7 from 7-10 at the UCC Campus Center. The event will feature live music from the Portland-based band Ruth and the Reason with their funky, modern tribute to classic soul music. The dance is a fundraiser for the upcoming 2015 OMTF season. Admission will be $10 at the door, $5 with a valid student ID. Food and beverage concession will be provided by ASUCC. For more information, contact 541-440-4691.
From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m in the UCC Library
Winter Term Study In
- Come study, study, study and get ready for finals! Free lunch, snacks, childcare, tutoring and more! Peer mentors will be available for assistance with peer advising, FAFSA, scholarships and more! Door prizes every hour!