Explore a variety of interesting classes for Spring at UCC.
Expand your horizons, develop new skills and adapt to the changing work environment. These are just a few of the classes that are available at UCC!
BA253 Social Media Marketing - CRN44332
- Do you Tweet? Tag? Like? Share? Follow? Pin? Or Post?
- Are you interested in leaning how those terms can help you with your marketing or promotional strategies?
- This class covers the basics of social media marketing, creating online conversations through social media outlets, social media strategy, branding through social media sites, value in the organization's content, and aligning offline marketing strategies with social media.
ART134 Illustrating Nature - Just added!
- New Class!
- Are you interested in how to keep a naturalist's notebook and create images of the natural world?
- The class will spend a lot of time outdoors, doing live observations and renderings. Learn how to work in a variety of media, including pencil, ink, colored pencil, watercolor, and printmaking. Develop an artistic habit you can carry with you anywhere.
SUR161 Surveying I - CRN44588
- Learn basic surveying skills in this lecture and lab course.
- Meet just one day a week on Thursdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Learn basic surveying skills for summer internships.
- Sample a career in surveying or engineering technology.
- It counts as an elective for the AAOT and transfers to OIT’s Geomatics Program and OSU’s Construction Engineering Management program.
J205 Introduction to Public Relations
- Discover a wide-variety of communication-related fields.
- Learn how to develop a positive public image and how to manage public perceptions through hands-on activities, stimulating discussions, and interesting speakers.
VC134 Dreamweaver - Just added!
- New Class!
- Are you interested in designing & developing websites?
- The Dreamweaver program is better than ever! Learn to develop your own website with Adobe's incredible software. Changes have made Dreamweaver fabulous, and the class is FUN and online. Take it from anywhere, anytime.
J211 Mass Communication
- Learn how to analyze media effects and control mechanisms.
- Discover how identity, wealth, status, cognition, public health, cultural norms, and ideology are shaped in a mediated culture.
PS203 State and Local Government
- The more we know about politics, the more we can contribute to making our nation truly one “of the people, by the people, and for the people.”
PSY231 Human Sexuality
- Human sexuality is central to our lives.
- Explore male-female difference, sexual behavior across history and cultures, diversity of human sexuality, sexual differentiation, and more.
SP121 Spanish in the Workplace for Viticulture
- An introduction to grammatical concepts and vocabulary pertinent to the field of Viticulture and Enology.
- Opportunities to practice Spanish phrases in class.