Refresher "A" Tuition: $1675.00 15 Hours
Refresher "B" Tuition: $2500.00 25 Hours
Refresher "C" Tuition: $4500.00 40 Hours
Example Refresher "A" would consist of:
15 Hours of one-on-one Training, 8 Hours of BTW Training and 7 Hours Written Evaluation.
5 Hours of Written Evaluation Consists of:
- Pre-Trip Inspection and Airbrake Systems Check
- Backing Skills Test (straight, 45 degree angle, 90 degree angle, blind-side back)
- Fifth Wheel and Trailer Sliders
- Pre-Trip Inspection
- Entry Level Driver Video ( Driver Qualification, Driver Wellness, Hours of Service and Whitleblower Protection)
- Brake Adjustment
- Installing Chains
- CDL Road Test (2 hrs)
Class A Refresher Courses require:
- Class A CDL License or Permit with a stamped copy from DMV verifying (Airbrakes and Combination Vehicle) endorsements
- Verifiable Experience
- D.O.T. Medical Card
- D.O.T. Drug Screen with a Negative result
- Any additional Training will be charged at $100.00 per Hour
- Third Party Testing done on-site by appointment only.
Refresher "B & C" are modified to meet the students needs to complete DMV requirements.
Refresher Course Applicant’s will not be issued a Diploma or Certificate of Training, nor do they qualify for Job Placement.