News Release 07-092-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 07-092-D For more information:
Release date: 01/22/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of February on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Saturday, February 2, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Healthcare Provider CPR. #32712 in WCH #20. Cost $45.
- Monday, February 11, 6-7:30 p.m. Infant CPR and Relief of Choking. #32702 in WCH #18. Cost $20.
- Tuesday, February 12, 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #32707 in WCH #20. Cost $35.
- Wednesday, February 20, 5:30 - 9:30 p.m. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #32695 in TC #120. Cost $35.
- Saturday, February 23, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #32708 in TC #120. Cost $35.
- Tuesday & Thursday, February 26 & 28, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. #32699 in WCH #20. Cost $45.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification. For more information, call (541) 440-4660.-30-