News Release 07-136-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 07-136-D For more information:
Release date: 04/23/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Winchester— Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of May on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Thursday, May 8, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #42818 in TC#120. Cost $35.
- Saturday & Sunday, May 10 & May 11, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support). Class fee covers books. #42825 in WCH#20. Cost $180.
- Monday & Wednesday, May 12 & May 14, 5:30 - 8:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR. Must attend both evenings. #42822 WCH #18. Cost is $45.
- Tuesday & Thursday, May 13 & May 15, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. Must attend both evenings. #42812 in WCH#15. Cost $45.
- Friday, May 16, 6:00 - 7:30 pm, Infant CPR and Relief of Choking. #42809 in WCH#20. Cost $20.
- Tuesday, May 20, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #42819 in WCH#15. Cost $35.
- Wednesday, May 28, 5:30 - 9:30 pm. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #42815 in TC#120. Cost $35.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification. For more information, call (541) 440-4660.-30-