News Release 07-154-D
First Aid & CPR Classes Scheduled
News Release 07-154-D For more information:
Release date: 6/19/08 Bentley Gilbert
For immediate release (541) 440-7747
Winchester— Umpqua Community College’s Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Community Training Center will sponsor a series of safety workshops during the month of July on the UCC campus. Pre-registration is appreciated by calling 440-7744.
- Wednesday, July 9, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #14185 in PE #11. Cost $40.
- Thursday, July 10, 5:30 - 9:30 PM. Heartsaver Adult, Child & Infant CPR/AED. #14193 in PE #11. Cost $40.
- Saturday, July 12, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR. #14182 in PE #11. Cost is $50.
- Wednesday, July 16, 6:00 - 7:30 PM, Infant CPR and Relief of Choking. #14190 in PE #11. Cost $23.
- Saturday, July 19, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Heartsaver First Aid, Adult, Child & Infant CPR, AED. #14196 in JH#17. Cost $50.
- Saturday, July 26, 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Healthcare Provider CPR Recertification. #14186 in PE #11. Cost $40.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association. Successful completion provides two year certification. For more information, call (541) 440-4660.-30-