A new scholarship program at UCC offers High School students a tuition waiver.
Applications Accepted March 2 - April 3, 2015
High School Students must have ...
- Attended and graduated from a UCC district high school.
- Earned a cumulative (unweighted) high school GPA of 3.50 or better (as of the first semester grades of final year of high school).
- Placed into UCC’s Writing 115 or higher and Math 95 or higher OR have enrolled in or completed Writing 115 and/or Math 95.
- Enrolled at UCC full-time for Fall term 2015.
Home-school students must be registered with a local school district and have ACT scores of at least 23 or SAT scores of at least 1000 (combined math and reading), meet the Writing and Math requirements and plan to enroll at UCC full-time for Fall term 2015
Military veterans must meet the same academic requirements as high school students. Additionally, veterans must have joined the military within three months of graduating high school and must enroll at UCC within six months of their military service ending.
It is recommended that applicants download the sample application to use in preparation for completing the Google Form as it is not possible to return to the online form to add additional information once it has been accessed.
- Apply to UCC. The student id number assigned upon applying to UCC will be utilized throughout the UCC Scholars application process.
- Complete the 2015-2016 FAFSA. Information from the student aid report generated upon completing the FAFSA will need to be provided.
- Using Firefox or Google Chrome, complete the UCC Scholars application via our Google Form. Once the application is complete, the applicant will receive an email with instructions on how to access Canvas to upload documents.
- Upload documents, such as high school transcripts, test scores, etc. via Canvas.
Marjan Coester - Contact
Director for Student Life and Campus Engagement